Prep / Cook Time
9-inch pie crust, baked
granulated cane sugar
DREAM™ Ricemilk Original Classic
sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Add DREAM™ Ricemilk Original Classic and salt and whisk until combined. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Allow mixture to boil for 1 minute
- Remove pudding from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Transfer to a heat proof container and chill for 2 hours or until completely cool.
- Drain tofu and add to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth. Add chilled pudding and blend for an additional 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Slice the bananas into thin rounds and arrange over the bottom of baked pie crust.
- Spread or pipe the tofu mixture on top of the bananas, covering completely.
- Sprinkled toasted almond slices over top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until completely chilled. Makes 10 servings.