Prep / Cook Time
pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
DREAM™ Soymilk with Calcium & Vitamin D
light brown sugar
unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Combine DREAM™ Soymilk with Calcium & Vitamin D and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl whisk together pumpkin, eggs, molasses, spices, and salt.
- Slowly pour DREAM™ Soymilk with Calcium & Vitamin D mixture into pumpkin puree. Whisk until mixture is completely smooth.
- Carefully pour filling into pie crust and place in pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until filling is just set and center no longer jiggles.
- Remove from oven and chill completely. Top with your favorite non-dairy whipped topping. Makes 10 servings.